flowers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Woo-Hoo!!

It was just confirmed I have a Ryne sitter so I can go to Chicago and not worry about him-Thanks Ene!!! Ryne is so excited to see his Ene, although he is DEMANDING his Aunt Megan come too-so girl, plan accordingly :)

We went to Ryne's end of the year program at school today and it started out horribly but then went really well!! As soon as I walked in the doors to school I was bombarded with ladies who wanted to see, aka coo, at Trey. I used to work at this Christian school so they were there for me throughout my pregnancy and have been awesome support for me and my family. Anyways Trey starts his scared cry so I pick him up, then the horribleness (is that a word? well after this situation it is) began. His butt had exploed EVERYWHERE!! He had poop on his clothes, his carseat, his blankie, his toy monkey, the hanging toys from the handle-it was everywhere! So I went to clean him up and after practically a whole box of wipes I bent over to get a clean diaper out of the diaper bag and he then pees EVERYWHERE!! He has not done either of these things so I was pretty shocked and embarassed. Oh well, right!?! He is a baby and babies poop... We cloth diaper and I have never experienced anything like this, then again he is sick so his poo was not normal. Okay thats enough I am gonna puke-it was really bad :)

So we saw Ryne sing and it was adorable, he definitley likes to be the center of attention ;)

Trey has a doctors appt. tomorrow-he has been really congested and is wheezing and his inhaler is empty so we are making sure he is healthy, so we don't infect any of the sugarbabies in Chicago :)

THEN.....I finally get my hair done-I am so excited (it has been 9 months since a trim and 3 years since a style-I am way overdue :)

I am having major insecurities lately and feel like I am doing everything wrong and am unworthy of all I am blessed with, so that is what I am working on now...Wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment