flowers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Glad to be home!!

I went to Chicago for four days to meet a group of girls I met online. We all have babies born in December and we all "met" while we were pregnant and felt it was time to meet in person. It was a lot of fun! I loved getting to meet these girls who I have shared EVERYTHING with for the past year and all of the babies are adorable!!! Although Trey looks like he could eat any of the babies for lunch (he is so much bigger than the tiny babies, oh how I miss the days when my baby was only 14-16 lbs...) I guess it is fitting since I am like twice the size of the other moms.

I missed Ryne so much!! I felt like he didn't miss me since he never called, but considering the fact that since I got home he has not left my side I now it is not true. His Ene (my mother-in-law) came to take care of him for me since Stephan works nights-someone has to sleep in the house with him at night, I hear you can get in a lot of trouble if you leave a 4 year old alone at night. Unfortunately she became ill and left early, but Ryne had fun with his Ene and Papaw.

I missed a very big day in Ryne's life while I was gone: His final t-ball game and the trophy ceremony. I was very sad but I didn't know the t-ball plans until I had already booked my flight for Chicago. Here are some pics Ene took of my little cutie pie!!!




His little trophy, given to him by daddy

This is how a 4 year old "slides" into home plate-too cute!!!








He is a serious pitcher!!



1 comment:

  1. I hate that I got sick, but we had a blast with Ryne and were glad we got to see him play. Glad you got these pics. hope stephan showed you the video ones. love you guys ene

    ReplyDelete