flowers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We had some MAJOR fun!!!

We went to Florida for 2 weeks, long vacay I know, but Stephan needed it!! He was so stressed and needed to wind down. We spent a week in Fort Myers and then a week in the Keys, now that was fun!!
We went lobstering which was a blast chillin on a little dingy boat at 3 am in the open Ocean(well I was out til 12 on the last night but hubby stayed out for 6-7 hours one night) looking for any signs of a lobster so you can throw your net on it scoop it up and throw it in the bucket. It was all fun and games until you heard the noise of "cleaning" them (i.e. ripping their tails from their bodies-not cool.) We ate a couple of lobster tails there and brought 6 home for a yummy cook-out planned Sunday-wanna come???
One night I lost my title of STAY AT HOME MOM and went to Key West with Stephan, his twin Andrew, his wife Marie and Stephan's Aunt Lisa and Uncle Walt-I can't remember ever having so much FUN!!! First off this wouldn't have happened if Ene and Pa-Paw didn't watch my boys-so thank-you!! We were in Key West getting our drink on from 8pm-5am, needless to say I fell down some stairs made some new friends (why do men feel they need to rub their junk on you-again not cool) And had WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!! I have not had a drink for 8 years (well anything worth mentioning, I think every New-Year's I have one or two...) and I def. made up for it hehe!! My SIL Marie ROCKS and Aunt (er I mean sister) Lisa is so hot she can get anything she wants. Reality def. set in when Trey woke up at 8am ready for his day to begin.... Thank God Stephan didn't drink at all and I woke him up to take care of the baby, b/c had I stayed up I was going to barf :) No hangover, no throw-up =Good Times
With all of this fun we had I am def. glad to be home ;) This trip I relaxed and let other people help me with the boys, which I seldom do, and actually got some sleep -one day I slept to 1pm-shh don't tell other mom's with babies....
The boys had a great time also, but Trey brought back a bad souvenier-an ear infection (well it is actually called a distended ear), and upper respiratory infection-Poor baby!! His hurt cry is back and I haven't heard it since he recovered from his surgery, no sleep tonight I believe some cuddling is in order :)
Pics. later Stephan has to get ready for work so I get to hold Trey (he is kinda lethergic and snuggly so if I knew he wasn't hurting I would enjoy it.)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fabulous vacation (can I say I'm jealous?). I hope Trey feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete