flowers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

God works in AMAZING ways!!

A couple of weeks ago Stephan lost a detail that he had had for over a year. They decided to use an officer that lived in the subdivision, which is fine but there was NO advance notice and it was handled in a very negative way on their part. Losing this detail made us lose $560 and month. Which is exactly what we needed for me to stay home with the boys. I TRULY thought I would have to go back to work and put Trey in daycare, I was not ready for this and I feel he is not medically ready for this. He would benefit from interaction with other babies and adults, but I was so worried he wouldn't be watched closely and fall and hit his shunt or show symptoms of a malfunction and they wouldn't notice it.
Two days ago we found out Stephan will be getting one extra night in a detail he is working which will bring in an extra $120 a month. Not a ton but helpful, and possibly if he picked up some more odds and end details it would all work out, but I know we would both be stressed every day praying we would be able to pay all the bills, and pay for Ryne's private christian pre-k school. But I was still browsing looking at availabe jobs...
Then last night our prayers were answered and our stress is relieved!! Stephan found out he got two schools which are close to the house (he directs traffic for the busses to be able to leave with the kids quickly) which amazingly enough will bring in $1400 a month!!!! We are so excited and the best part is he will ONLY be gone for an hour every afternoon!! God has def. blessed us and made it possible for us to keep Ryne in the amazing Christian school and me to stay home with them-We are so relieved.
I will also be a little worried because when Stephan got ran over by a car almost 3 years ago he was working a school. It was at 6 am and rainy (these schools are at 2-3 pm) and it changed our lives in so many ways. Before the accident I trusted God had Stephan in His protective hand every day while he was working and never had a worry, after the accident I took all my worry from God and stressted every night. Lately I have realized I definitley cannot handle this burden and have been trying SO HARD to hand it back over to God. I truly think this is God's way of saying "Don'y worry, I got you."

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm glad to read on your blog that Trey is okay. And that God has provided the income your family needs for you to stay home. We recently went through a similar situation when my husband lost his job and was out of work for 2 months before the company gave him his job back, and back pay (which we haven't received yet). But anyways, I am having a little blog giveaway and if you like free stuff all you have to do is leave a comment under the post where it's titled Choc. Shortbread Cookies and GIVEAWAY. It's nothing big, but who couldn't use free stuff.

    ReplyDelete