flowers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Staple removal successful!!


I know I haven't updated in awhile. We are still trying to decide what is best for our family as far as where to live. I think the reason why this decsion is so hard is because I LOVE change-I thrive on it, it keeps me feeling excited and new-I get bored VERY easily. Stephan hates it, he says we are doing well where we are now why change things. He thinks it is like tempting fate, and what if it doesn't work out. Well, we will just change whatever is not working (yet again more change.) He is so funny.... I even think he would prefer to move and misses his family SO much, but he wants us both to have secured a job, and a house (which makes sense) but he is making no effort to make these things happen. Plus the job situation in Floria is terrible, so he says he could get re-hired by the sheriff's dept. but is afraid I won't be able to find anything. I really wish I could just go back part-time, I don't think I am ready for full-time work-I'll miss my babies!

Trey had his staples removed yesterday. It was something I knew I wouldn't be able to see him crying like that so Ryne and I RAN out of the room!! Stephan was such a good daddy and held him and comforted him the whole time. I could hear the crying all the way in the waiting room-poor baby!! His head looks pretty good! He has actually grown some hair in the last two weeks so his scar/scabs are pretty much covered, you can just see the tube. And that will disappear as more hair grows!! He was in pain after we got home and slept on daddy for 3 hours (which meant a HORRENDOUS night for me) but it was so cute to see them sleeping together. I think he is still hurting today a little, and to top it all off I see a little tooth bud on his upper gums!! I LOVE BABY TEETH!! They are so adorable to have these little teeth and LOTS of gums :)

So here are some pics of Trey's head after his staple removal:


The incision behind his ear looks GREAT!!



Almost all of this dried blood diappeared after the bath!!!











He is so stinkin' cute!!


Edited to Add: Trey's head look even better after he got a bath!! They said to wash his head as you normally would, and I couldn't bring myself to do it, so yet again Daddy to the rescue :)

3 comments:

  1. Trey looks great! And he looks so happy in that last picture! You guys are doing a great job with him! On the job front - Stephan is right! Cop jobs in FL are plentiful...but other jobs are slim. However, if you want to stay home with the kiddos for a bit longer (wink, wink) then DO IT UP! Good luck in the decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE looks great guys. If there wasn't the little crusty around the place where the staples were you wouldn't even notice anything at all. And that SMILE. I know that he still has some healing (and teeth coming in and Lord knows what else) but we're praying that things settle down a bit now for you guys and you get to breathe. Lots of love. Michele & company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there...I just wanted to say that I think your little Trey looks a little like my Tyler. SO STINKIN' ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete